AYSO 119 Joins Active Youth Network.
As of March 2, 2017 Get out and play! All AYSO fields are in good condition. Please report any changes in field conditions to the Regional Commissioner.
Welcome to Mililani AYSO!
Our New Registration Site is now open.
Click on the register now link below.
Click REGISTER NOW in the right upper side and create an account.
Them click the REGISTRATION TAB and follow directions.
ALL U10 & U12 TEAMS.
Mililani has a fun filled soccer tournament for you. It is happening May 27, 28, 29 at 16-acre Park in Mililani. To look it over and see sign up information click below.
The Winter Season is happening. Here is a list of upcoming events.
Fall registration is underway. If you haven’t registered for the upcoming Fall Season you can do this now. Just Click on the Register Now link.
LAST IN PERSON REGISTRATION
May 11 Mililani Waena (last in-person registration)
April 28,29,30 Advanced Coaching Class
***(Held in West Oahu by National)
May 27-29 Mililani Summer Classic
***(Soccer Tournament at 16-acres)
June & July Indoor Soccer. Games will be held every Saturday (EXCEPT JUNE 10) from 1pm — 5pm.
June & July Mililani HS Summer League
June 29- July 2 Rainbow Tournament
August 26 Mililani Opening Day Ceremony
EAYSO HAS BEEN RETIRED BY NATIONAL AYSO
Because of this change Fall Registration will open late. As of today, it is unknown exactly how to register our region for FALL. What we do know is the registration will be done in a similar manner to all other regions. All regions throughout the country have been mandated to use this new system and to enforce this Eayso will not allow users to turn on registration for 2017 FALL or later.
We have been informed that this new Registration System now used by AYSO and also many other sports clubs will make Registration easier and more flexible. It will likely require the use of a credit card and online application. It hopefully will access all the information already stored in Eayso data files and use them to help you register. This information should include your players birthdate and ID number and name at a minimum.
We will be working fast to make this registration available by the end of the month. It will likely start from a click on the top left area of this page you are now reading. This will make it easy and convenient to get started and you will not need to know another website name.
AYSO and many sports in the past used a special non-calendar year. The year was confusing to parents because it was based on August 1 thru July 31 instead of the traditional calendar year January 1 thru December 31. The past few years there has been an effort to change all sports to the traditional calendar year. Most of the leagues are in process of doing this.
AYSO will change to the calendar year this fall registration. There will be a name change for the age group divisions. For Hawaii Divisions will remain with our standard 2-year groups with exception of the youngest division. The new divisions will be known by:
• Division Schoolyard (5 years of age and under) — May not be offered
• Division 6U (6 years of age and under)
• Division 8U (8 years of age and under)
• Division 10U (10 years of age and under)
• Division 12U (12 years of age and under)
• Division 14U (14 years of age and under)
• Division 16U (16 years of age and under)
• Division 19U (19 years of age and under)
CALENDAR YEAR DIVISIONS
1. All players born in the same year will play in the same division.
2. Like the school year, all players will remain in their age division for the entire soccer year, Fall and Winter/Spring seasons, regardless of their next birthday.
HOW DOES IT REALLY WORK?
• Player will be placed in a division based on the year they were born while registering for the FALL SEASON.
• If their 5th birthday is in the year (Jan1 thru Dec 31) of the Fall registration they will be placed in under U6 or 6U division.
• If 6,7 they will be placed in 8U or U8 (under 8)
• If 8,9 they will be placed in 10U or U10 (under 10)
• If 10,11 they will be placed in 12U or U12 (under 12)
• If 12,13 they will be placed in 14U or U14 (under 14)
• If 14,15 or 16,17,18 they will be placed in 16U/U16 or 19U/U19 (combined ages)
• If 19 and older they are too old to play AYSO
• Players registering for the secondary season, Winter/Spring, will be in the same division as if they registered in the past fall season.